Tuesday 4 September 2018

Nikos Sellas

Nikos Sellas at Stella Bolonaki s exhibition.  
rip...

I met Nikos during 1985. 
He was a graduate from the polytexneio and an ecologist. 
I had just entered the art school located on the polytechneio grounds then.  

Nikos & I have many things in common.  We are on blood thinners for years.  I over 10yrs Nikos apparently took them all his life ...!!! 
He had gone through some serious heart surgery ... 
I had to dissolve a big embolism from my right lung ...  

With the amounts of alcohol pills and cigarettes we d consume we are lucky to have survived.

With Nikos we shared identical passions about nature justice,  people, and talking full pleasure from  artistic activities.  

The last time I saw him was during May 2015 after an invite from  artist Stella Bolonaki that had introduced Nikos and I ...we  bumped into each other  by chance a few days before  a  meeting about on refugees a friend from Mytiline was addressing ... 

It was like time never stoped for our intellectual stimulation 
what a shame 
what loss 

Nikos absence is unbearable for those that knew him 
also a big loss for Greek politics, humanity and nature ...

Farewell my friend 

      https://left.gr/news/efyge-apo-ti-zoi-o-nikos-sellas



My condolences to family & friends  

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment